The Story | The Rice bow tie is named “Rice” after Carew Rice, a South Carolina artist who used black and white silhouettes to imitate the world around him. The Parades Earring pays tribute to co-founder Jeff’s wife as Parades is her maiden name.
Product Details | The Rice bow tie and Parades earring are crafted with black goose feathers, making for a perfect pairing.
- No dyes are used, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20” for every bow tie.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Earring dimensions are 3.5” long and 1” wide and come with post push back.
- Earring hardware is 24k Gold Plated and is suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of feathers used and instructions on how to care for your bow tie and earrings.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.