The Story | The Gatsby bow tie pays tribute to the flare and fabulously loud swinging 20's which were written about in the 1925 novel, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. The Hiott earrings are named after the grandmother of our co-founder, Ben. Hiott was her maiden name and Ben honors her with this design. The Courtney cuffs are named after Courtney who is married to co-founder, Jeff.
Product Details | The Gatsby bow tie, Hiott earrings and Courtney cuffs are made with guinea feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20” for every bow tie.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide and come with post push back.
- Thin cuff is 0.5” wide and the wide cuff is 1.5” wide. Both are adjustable.
- Jewelry hardware is 24k Gold Plated and the earrings are suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of feathers used and instructions on how to care for your bow tie, cuffs and earrings.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.