The Story | The Edisto was named after Edisto Island itself where co-founder Ben spent a lot of time growing up. This piece is an original Ben Ross design and inspiration, and is a perfect pair with our Guinea Pocket Square.
Product Details | Deep navy, iridescent green and striking black and white create a stunning black tie look. The Edisto is made with guinea and pheasant feathers, and the Guinea Pocket Square is made with guinea feathers. The center wrap on the Edisto is black grosgrain.
- No dyes are used, giving each bow tie and pocket square a unique coloring.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Grosgrain fabric is used in the bow ties center wrap and pocket square insert.
- Pocket squares are individually numbered.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
Packaged with Care | The Edisto bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Every pocket square arrives in a handcrafted folio perfect for secure storage and gorgeous presentation.
Made in Charleston | Bow ties and pocket squares are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties or pocket squares exactly alike.