The Story | The Bolders name pays tribute to Bolders Island, found West of Bennett's Point across the Ashepoo River near Edisto Island. The Greenwood name pays tribute to country music song writer and performer, Lee Greenwood, and his well known hit, "God Bless the USA." The Greenwood also honors those who have sacrificed their lives serving in our Armed Forces.
Product Details | Crafted with pheasant, goose and peacock feathers, these designs are the perfect combination.
Packaged with Care
- No dyes are used, giving each tie and pocket square a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow Tie dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Pocket Square dimensions are 6.5" tall by 3.5" wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
| Both the Bolders bow tie and Greenwood pocket square arrive in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions
on how to care for your tie.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.