The Story | The Chestnut is named after the American chestnut tree which are native to eastern North America. Many of these trees are infected with a fungal disease causing the species to be extremely rare. This piece pairs perfectly with our Pheasant Cummerbund.
Product Details | Over 60 feathers are used in production of the Chestnut. The iridescence brings out violet and purple hues. Produced using an intricate mahongery technique with locally sourced pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain. The Pheasant is made with all pheasant feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie and cummerbund a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Cummerbund is 24.5" long x 5.5" high not including adjustable elastic bands with hook closures.
- Fits as is up to 45" around waist with extra seam allowance on both sides for tailored expansion if needed.
Packaged with Care | Both the Chestnut and Pheasant arrive in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie and cummerbund.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.