The Story | The North Wind bowtie is named after the chilly breeze that blows down from the north in the late fall, which prompts migratory birds to flight and bears to hibernation. The design of this handcrafted piece is inspired by one of our best sellers, the St. Pierre bow tie. The Gault earrings pay tribute to co-founder Jeff’s grandmother as Gault was her maiden name.
Product Details | The North Wind bow tie is made with rooster, pheasant, and guinea feathers. The Gault earring is made with pheasant feathers and includes stingray leather in the stud bezel.
- No dyes are used, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20” for every bow tie.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Earring dimensions are 3.5” long and 1” wide and come with post push back.
- Earring hardware is 24k Gold Plated and is suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of feathers used and instructions on how to care for your bow tie and earrings.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.