The Story | The Mill Pond bow tie pays tribute to the beautiful and picturesque body of water called a mill pond. Mill Pond's in their most common form are made by building a dam in a creek or stream, allowing for the flow of water to create power for a nearby community. When naming this piece, co-founder Ben Ross was thinking specifically of a mill pond outside of Boykin, SC which has since turned into one of his favorite restaurants. Ben spent his 30th birthday in this location, a celebration that brought friends together from near and far. The Louisa earring is named for Ben’s sister, Louisa, and he honors her through this piece.
Product Details | The Mill Pond bow tie and Louisa earrings are crafted with guinea, peacock, and pheasant feathers, making for a perfect pairing.
- No dyes are used, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20” for every bow tie.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide and come with post push back.
- Earring hardware is 24k Gold Plated and is suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of feathers used and instructions on how to care for your bow tie and earrings.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.