The Story | The Flintlock bow tie pays tribute to a summer camp nestled in the North Carolina mountains that co-founder, Ben Ross, attended for many years during his adolescence. The blue and green peacock feathers represent the spring lakes where Ben swam in the summers, and the guinea feathers represent the dark starry night sky upon which Ben reflected.
The Walton earring is in honor of co-founder Jeff’s grandmother, as Walton was her maiden name.
Product Details | The Flintlock bow tie is crafted with peacock and guinea feathers and the Walton earring is made with peacock feathers, a lovely compliment to the bow tie.
- No dyes are used, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20” for every bow tie.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide and come with post push back.
- Earring hardware is 24k Gold Plated and is suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of feathers used and instructions on how to care for your bow tie and earrings.
Made in Charleston | All Brackish pieces are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.
Brackish Guarantee | We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.